- Join the SDN Conversation at BANV
- SDN for the enterprise?
- Software-Defined Networking Presentation
- Is your organization “cloud ready?”
- IEEE Smart Tech: Metro Area Workshop
- The cloud as a strategic weapon
- Ensure there’s some “Service” in your SDN strategy
- The New Era of Information Technology Economics
- Are those replicable clouds on the horizon?
- Building services-based cloud applications
- Robert Keahey to present webinar on SMB Cloud Computing
- Robert Keahey to moderate cloud application roundtable at Focus.com
- Learning from the Amazon AWS event
- IT management to employees: “Do not fear the cloud”
- The paradox of innovation in outsourcing.
Tagsamazon Apple architecture Azure basel action network brand brand management Cisco cloud cloud computing community context-based computing context-enriched services e-waste EMC google groundswell internet iPhone java location-based services Microsoft networking nexus one patents personalization policy privacy runtime environments SDN service oriented architecture smart grid smart meter social media social networking software defined networking software licensing strategy systems management virtualization virtual machine viruses VMware web Welcome